Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Big Step


Guess I made progress today
To make something not so usual, a holiday!
I just overcome one of my fears
Like I surpassed a bit of my worries to be clear

I never expected to make it
I was still speechless, I was in heat
Surprised that I reach out once more
That the last time was so unsure

May be I’m still tied to the old bond I had
That makes it hard to move up on this step, I feel bad
I can only cross forward and that’s all I need
For that’s the only thing for me to do indeed

As I reach out for my self’s own happiness
As I gamble everything I have left to emptiness
I cannot guarantee it would be good or bad
As long as I tried and gave may best to add

Faith is now what I have to hold on too
For that’s what left for me to have in times so blue
I can only wish to acquire a blank memory of before
So that I can live my life once more…

No comments:

Post a Comment