Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Feelings Defined

As the night carries me to sleep
I hope to dream of you as I fall asleep
Your smile that hunts my thoughts
And your long black hair, I want to touch

As I close my eyes I see you
Till I wake up I think of you
I wasn’t ready to be in love again
But when I found you it all began

My heart before was crushed so bad
And putting it back together is all I had
I lost every single bit of me
And fallen from where I was used to be

I made too much friends to forget the pain
Kept my self busy and set goals to attain
But when I saw you, a sudden wind of change
You just blew me away and all my plans rearrange

I was not sure on how to tell you before
That I was contented just to see you more and more
But it occurred to me, to at least tell you my feelings
That I have this huge crush on you, this is so revealing…

Sometimes I have no strength to come near you
For my tongue twist when talking with you
Hopelessly I’m bewitch by your charm
So conscious that even if it’s cold I feel so warm

I’m sorry and forgive me for being like this
Trying to be close to you, I don’t wanna be dismiss
All I wanted is to know you more
And maybe if love comes it will be forevermore

No comments:

Post a Comment