Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Withstand

A few Seconds of mornings…
Is one of the best moments in my life
For it’s where you haven’t remembered anything
The feeling of worrying nothing, even your strife

Starting the day right thinking nothing
Lying on my bed half awake
I wonder what will I see today in my stretching’s
Recalling all my duties as I watch day break

Looking outside my window are clouds
Seeing how peaceful the world revolves
And the stars that slowly fades with out a sound
Makes me see that every thing has a resolve

I may never know what will be given for tomorrow
Nor the days and future to come in between
But surly I know I want to end my sorrow
And make the best out in all I do to be keen…

So now as I sit at the side of my bed
Still murmuring on my pillow
Guess mornings are gifts, for I have awakened my silly head
And enlighten by the sun to make me stronger to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment