Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Apathy

Molding a dream I once had
Shaping it again, in which I hope to be glad
Where everything feels a bit awkward and new
A start a beginning to which we all find our cue.

The days I had has been a bit better
Where pain and hatred has vanished just like a stormy weather
For I recall that I was being fooled and everything was gone
And to my anger, wrath took over and I might just kill someone.

Good thing I stayed calm, and wait, and think till I was stable
I guess if I was out of control I could have done something horrible
But before that, I almost sold my soul to the devil
The seven deadly sins was the path I took, the way to be evil.

I let my emotions take over me
That I was so down with agony that it almost killed me
I didn’t wanted to experience this and I was shocked!
The truth hit me in the face so hard, I was mentally blocked.

In this modern day of uncertainties
Life really is a surprise with too many possibilities
So try to expect less and do more
And feel less to make yourself a solid core.

No comments:

Post a Comment