Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You’re My Medley


I am like this because of you
It’s something different, I hope you can feel it too
I’m a bit shy and lost for words most of the time
Inclinations of my feelings toward you and make it rhyme

Leaning on the wall as I think of you
Listening to the music that’s in tune with the view.
Looking into the sky and remembering your face
Longing to see you once more I can’t seem to erase

On that moment you ask me something
On that moment you spoke to me
Our worlds first met and I was dazzled to everything
Only that time I was in a trance ^_^

Voicing out to you with all I am
Vesting my self and surrender to your charm
Very simple is what I liked about you and all that I can find
Vainly hopeless for me as it may seem to be, but I don’t mind

Eager to hear your voice and your laughs
Enlighten by your beauty to which you have
Each day I wish to be with you
Even if faith may disagree I’ll make way to be with you

You’re the one that can make me sing songs for real
You‘re the one that makes me fall head over heals
You will always be the only person that I adore
You are my medley my inspiration, to this I swore

No comments:

Post a Comment