Friday, September 3, 2010

I’ve Grown… I Guess…

Living like nothing has happened
I can actually relay each day ahead not to end
For every day is always a start
And chances to take and do it smart

I learned a lot from the months that has past
That not all things are always there to last
I understand the way of letting go
For if I hold on till I burn out I won’t grow

I gained to much and lost too much
Act brave and strong but I didn’t hatch
For the time I broke free it was almost too late
Good thing it was not over for it’s going to be great

And greater things are still to happen in my life
I can be proud of what went by that change my hype
For if it did not I would be spoiled
That I would not realize the growth I made already coiled

Straightening the curves and curls
That’s what I should do to pass this hurls
For I know now what is better
And I trust the rest to God for me to be free from this fetter

No comments:

Post a Comment