Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Vast

I cannot say nor cannot do
Things that I should, to clear things up and un glue
But one day, I will take action
Because time is not a certain option

I have been renewed with the people around me
Opened ideas and was stopped from being too blind to see
That everything happens for a reason
And every event you need comparison

I saw another course in life
Another chapter another rife
For it doesn’t stop from there when it ends
But starts again to descend or ascend

The path may be uncertain
But thats how it goes, to move on and not to remain
It’s whether you make it right
Or just let it be and sulk and lose this fight

Anyways, as this unpredicted events are about to happen
Be sure of the chances you take are always open…
To be able to adapt thru changes that my come along
And to lose and gain with ease as this prolongs

No comments:

Post a Comment