Thursday, September 16, 2010

Unwanted Memories


When ever I’m alone
I always remember my past that I guess I out grown
Clearly as my mind thinks of it over and over
Seeing what happened and regret that gave its cover

I can still feel the pain of that last commitment
Like a hunting and a torment
Days go by and it’s hard not to acknowledge it
For it’s almost a life time of promises, only torn to bits

My time and effort was wasted
To my dismay, revenge was a plan, that’s what I wanted
But as time goes by I kept my self calm
For it would do me no favor to act vigorously and explode like a bomb

I don’t know if I can forgive…
I can’t seem to find a cure for this pain to be relived
I don’t feel the love that I once gave
I can’t understand that when this comes up I feel in rage

But it’s a part of me now so I must move on
And find that person worthy my love to be shown
I could not careless of the direction that I choose
As long as it’s somewhere going far away like an ocean cruise

Life is what we make it…
People around us give opportunities to benefit
Thou it’s hard to lose something and gain
We always have the choice to stay or remain….

No comments:

Post a Comment