Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Broken Dream...

Once I pictured, see myself with you someday
With no worries and we are happy together
That was my simple dream, that I can say…
A fantasy I made, that has been faltered

I still wish my dream with you will come true
And the love we felt will meet each other
But I guess the dream is over, and I don’t have a clue
You left me all of a sudden with nothing to look further

As this days pass without you in my life, I realize...
That I need you more and more each day
How I wish to hold you in my arms, and mesmerize
That I fallen for you so hard, and I’ll be here waiting

If ever you had a change of heart, please? comeback...
You can always have me whenever you want…
I imagined that you would love me in the end
And now as I face each day… I see my broken dreams…

1 comment:

  1. hi, i came to visit your new post. hope you will visit mine too,its http://reyah23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete