Monday, November 2, 2009

Waiting...

As I look as far as my eyes can see out side my window
I start to wonder, if ever you still think of me
My heart keeps on calling you, doesn’t it show?
When will you give me another chance so you would see…

Why are you so cold and vain when it comes to love?
I tried to endure the pain you gave me to prove myself
I struggle to show you and gave it with all I have
But still I’m only human and I’m not perfect

I admit that I make mistakes
And the false move I make, made you go away
I’m almost at my limit and there’s a lot at stake
Maybe that’s how you want me to see your way…

Even if you’re angry or disappointed, you felt the love I had
That the love I planted in you would grow…
That one day I pray you would come back
And things will be normal again, coz you took a part of me…

No comments:

Post a Comment