Friday, November 20, 2009

The Sniper that cannot Snipe...

To which I still believe in the day of change
That you would want me like I want you
But I hope too much again, too far out of my range
To snipe the target I missed, change location is what I must do

This is the way that I should follow now
To kill this feeling inside me and make it stop
To strike or to be struke down first is now my vow
I will not make the same mistake! Or else I will drop…

I must fight now with all I have to win this battle
Do almost everything to survive this faction
Assuming the enemy’s strength and weakness would make it rattle
That this is my only strategy in war tactics to remove obstructions

A vantage point to which I must carry out my plans
That this is my decision and no room for mistakes
But if I succeed, will I be happy or sad?
If strike you down will I be contented or would be hurt?

Still I’m in this dilemma, to fall back or to withdraw
I act alone by the way; don’t wanna see anyone go down because of me
If I stick to the plans I made what happens next?
I would be heartless if I commence my mission of killing you inside my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment