Saturday, November 14, 2009

Special Feeling

It’s something that makes your heart beat fast
The feeling so intense it’s almost a blast!
To be with someone you love, a fulfillment achieved
Like a Contentment or an ache that has been relived

I wasn’t really expecting this
But I guess it cannot be help, so please…
I wanna be with you everyday
And tell you the words I have kept and holding on to say

You made me feel my worth and opened my eyes
You showed me a different world, where I haven’t been so wise
How can I not think of you when I always do?
That you are my addiction, still I guess you do not have a clue

I’ll be here when you need me, I will never leave
But if I fail in some of your test, I’m only human I bleed
Still you have been someone that I adore
And haven’t been my self lately, unlike before

Now as this poem express exactly how I feel
Trying to find the right words to see that I’m real
You made me someone I haven’t imagine beyond what I knew
A personality that didn’t grow and was just chewed

Thanks for being so sweet and kind
That you’re so irresistible that I don’t really mind ^_^
I see a lot of things right now, but I cannot catch them all
But when I’m with you, it really doesn’t matter at all…

No comments:

Post a Comment