Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wall of Pride

Placing your self in a area where no one can reach you
You made it hard for me to break in, a hard work to do
A test I must pass in order to have you
I have loved every thing you are, so please love me too?

I have come to an argument with my self
To which I still have conflict with….
This has always been a hard thing to fix but it can’t be helped
As this dilemma keeps on going can’t feel the beat

To decipher this will take centuries to fulfill….
Why do we have pride when we can all be humble?
Is this very hard to do that we cannot agree?
If no one gives way, then deals won’t be met right?

Shall this be like this forever that it has not changed a bit?
Where to as the point of meaning has been reverted
That the logical answer has been ignored
And the feeling of what you believed in has tilt

But if you still feel remorse, it’s not too late
To fix the damage that has been made
And the people affected will see the goodness in you
That it never hurts to show a little affection to the people who love you…

1 comment: