Friday, November 6, 2009

Please come back with me...

A tear drop falls from the corner of my eye
Drops to the floor as I realize
The pain and reality that when through
As fate may have it I have always loved you…

Thoughts of you linger in my heart and soul
You change my life, I can’t let go
The passion remains, I can’t forget
Let me hold you once more…

Does every beginning have an end?
Does love run out or we all just pretend?
Is happiness a smile or broken frown?
Does my life make sense when you are not around?

The pain of losing you…
Can only be compared to no other pain I’ll ever feel
For to love you is to let go…
Will you come back? Guess I’ll never know.

Does the sun really sleeps at the end of each day?
Or does another one begins in a world so far away?
Is laughter a cry just aching to scream?
What really comes true, at the end of a dream?

Love comes and goes like the night
Disappears faster if you hold on too tight
So try to savor each loving moment
Don’t take thing for granted, just count on it.

To hold you once more would be my mission
To kiss and love you would be that decision
So many tears flown between us
Why can we find a love we can trust?

Is there life without you I ask my self?
Is love worth the pain or just memories on a shelf?
As you go to a new life, I’ll go with mine…
It was fun while it lasted, the time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment