Friday, October 30, 2009

HATE!

Guess I found freedom at last…
To be my self again that I have asked
I think I have relived my self from a certain burden
That shouldn’t be there from the very start

You just made my life complicated that it really sucks
I was the FOOL! Right…. And I played that part too long
And now you left me and gave me freedom
I would not try to chase you anymore!

This now I swore that never you will ever be
In my heart that you just tormented day and night
I never hated this much before
Especially to a person I loved once….

I never imagine that I was so stupid that I can’t awake from it
I realize that I was being to martyr to that person
I was willing to give up anything I work for years
I was so DUMB to think that FOOLISHNESS

What was I thinking???
I was so blinded that I can’t see the light
It really hit me hard on the face that I really need to give it up
That I was so reckless, but now I learn from my mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment