Thursday, October 8, 2009

Anxious

I may not know what the future hold
I have been aloft and I let the wave carry me away
Time passes quickly and I’m growing old
Sitting all day waiting for nothing, and now I’m afraid

It’s ticking like a bomb waiting to explode
What must I do to change the path I’m walking too?
A road with uncertainties and failures
To which we all must strive to overcome it

We have all tried to hide our true selves
To defend our ego’s from being hurt and crushed
I cannot stop my self from thinking ahead
To which I’m planning a safe route to avoid death

Why are you so uneasy to your way of living?
When all you got to do is to fix your life
You should learn what’s the best things in life
Then pursue it with no hesitations to understand why you were made.

No comments:

Post a Comment