Friday, October 16, 2009

Uncertainties

I hate feeling, this factor
To which makes me unsure of what’s gonna happen
Going to life as we call it, climbing each floor
Steps that needs to be taken along and be a man

In my life, this might be my greatest challenge
That I must endure and perceive to reach a certain goal
I really hate to feel this paranoia that needs to avenge
Sometimes that I can’t relax and stop thinking about it and stroll

But I can’t, because it really comes with no warning
There’s no announcement and sign…
Life is full of surprises that it can take you up or down
That every event can change your everyday life

Only confusion will make you unease on everything
And amidst that choice, is that you can still be calm
Don’t be pressured to the events that might took place
Be ready for whatever it may be

You always need a clear head to think things over
And always weigh the circumstances of both parties
But false decision can be made in desperate times
When there is a clouded area in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment