Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Move on Move on!!!

I ask my self is it alright?
Can you handle it?
Have you set your heart?
Can you ignore what you really feel?

I need to get through this, for pain it only brings
I never felt so hurt like this in my entire life!
I wish I never met her and fallen
Then maybe I wouldn’t be so mocked!

Never in my life have I experienced this agony
I can’t even sleep at night like I use too
You still cloud my mind and my thoughts
That I wish to have amnesia just to forget you!

It’s so hard to forget someone you loved before
And it’s hard to see them with out you in the picture
Maybe it's better this way, I tell my self
For I love too much that I didn’t save any for myself

I sacrifice my time my love my devotions
To the person that is very hard to reach from the very start
Why have I fallen in love with you??? That I hate you now!
Why did you change, in a blink of an eye you are someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment