Friday, October 2, 2009

Wishing You Were Here....

A word longing for someone of importance
To hold and touch you once more in an instance
Dreaming of how to dream of you here in my arms
I’m missing you, I wanna feel you charm

I’m so used in living with you before
Spending all day long, being with you I adore
The happiness you bring when you are near
My self I cannot control, to feel you in my arms so dear

But now you went away, set distance from where your heart is
I’m still holding on to that tender kisses
I need you here and now, my agonies at night…
To imagine your face your smiles, I take flight

To fly to where you are, is what I’m hopping for…
For you to accept me once again, on that I would swore!
That in every breath I take, it’s all because of you
My life has no meaning if you are not mine, that is true!

And now as I start my day without you here with me
The incompleteness of my existence, the feeling of not living, like a dying tree
Only you can bring back the light that has been removed in my life
The only thing that would make me alive…

No comments:

Post a Comment