Monday, October 26, 2009

Sorry I don't know

I thought that you still don’t mind me
You still gave me the same treatment
You always make me wonder why???
But since I sense something wrong I was clueless

I’m sorry if I left or leave you
I don’t mean to be like that….
I was so used of you leaving me behind
I feel like you don’t need me that I should go…

You know that I would do anything
Even if you just say it I’ll make it happen
I’m sorry if I made you hanging
I’m sorry if I wasn’t there….

You could have told me to stay and I would
You always know I’ll obey what ever you ask of me
So why are so mad at me? I love you so much didn’t I?
I’m just here for you and waiting for you to love me back

I’m not asking anything from you…
I just want to be with you all day if you would allow it
You never heard me complain…
I just shut my mouth co’z I don’t want to force myself to you

You already broke my heart several times and I’m still here….
What more could you ask out of me…
Loving you and understanding you I did
But have you tried to understand me???

I did every possible thing that I know that would win your heart
But you just hate me instead of loving me….
I try to endure the pain you gave me every time you leave me
I just tell my self that she wants it that way and don’t force it….

You had me holding back to all I should have done to love you more
I know you love me too but when I’m with you, you just ignore me
What would you think if you were in my place...?
How would you move in to me if you know you just want me as a friend?

But even thou I’m like this I have loved you always
You never leave my mind and I’m trying to make it easier for you
I don’t want to be a burden to you, that’s what I’m doing….
But for you to be angry at me is too much, that you almost killed me….

No comments:

Post a Comment