Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mile's Away.....

Days has been so awkward
When you have exasperated your self
It has been so dull and lonely walking in this boulevard
That I wish that I can have that someone back for my self

I’m missing you so much
And that I’m so used to being with you before
I feel so paranoid that I miss your touch
I long to hear your voice that never makes me bored

I haven’t been my self lately
Been doing some stuff just to forget this anxiety
But when night falls and I’m about to go to sleep
I can’t stop my self from thinking of you…

It’s complicated that I can’t handle this thoughts
That sometimes it makes me wonder all night long…
A hard time sleeping just having you around in my mind
The imagination starts to unfold……

I never felt so lonely, ever since you went away
The days had been so hard to get thru, falling back to you
So now in this lingering feeling of you in me, I look and find
That I must be with you no matter what the odds are…

No comments:

Post a Comment