Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Acquainted Love

You think you have not felt the love others gave
To share ones moment a time to live
But who am I to tell you this?
Just a friend and not your lover

I try to reach out, struggling cannot shout
The way I really feel, what I wanna say
It’s just like the wind that comes and goes
It fades away after I said every word

Day pass and you went away
To search for you I did in any possible way
Months pass your nowhere in sight
I’m so desperate, can let go of the light

Then I found you! My heart jumps and my mind screams!
The day that I been waiting had happened
I thought that it was just a dream!
No time to waste, her number, her place, we’re in haste!

We date and jam, the night was still young
I thought that this will be the beginning
I really expected to be a part of you before we depart
We talk, walk, dance, and sing, I was having the time of my life

But tears fall last night as I heard you happy with someone else
That I could never be the one you cared the most
I wish I tried harder before she went away
All the time, the pain, and faith was neglected

Now here I am feeling sorry for my self
Swallowed by depress wanting to see death on my door step
And each heart ache brings me closer to the end
I’m still happy that you were my friend

"another old poem of mine in my high school days"

No comments:

Post a Comment