Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Precious

Her long black hair and gentle smile
I can’t explain how I feel when she passes by
Lost for words and stand like a statue
Stealing glances and picture perfect view

I don’t know why I can’t approach her
Maybe I’m neither afraid nor scared to tell her
Emotions that build up and how I loved her
Maybe it’s not meant to be nor should I dare?

But the fact that I really like her a lot, I picture her always on my mind
Dreaming what it would be like to be with her, I wanna find
I need to know her and everything she likes…
Well thanks to my imagination and day dreaming, I’m contented
to sleep soundly with her on my thoughts

Sometimes I really wanna let time fly by
Then wait for tomorrow to arrive to see her smile
Her simple face that makes me fall easily
Her humor that she can only do freely

I always find myself thinking of her everyday
As to if she bewitch me with her simpleness
If only I can reach the courage to tell her
But before any word came’s out of my mouth,
the cat caught my tongue in verse

I really had a lot of chances making a move
I would really be happy if I can be her friend
But why??? I feel something’s stopping me….
Or just because I’m not that ready…

I wish I could be more brave and daring
I wish I could do and say everything
Then maybe just once I can prove to myself
That I can over come my fear for love and regret

No comments:

Post a Comment