Thursday, August 20, 2009

Till the Day Come

Lying here on my bed feeling numb
Wondering how the weeks will reveal
As I watch the clock ticks like a bomb
I look around and ask my self am I real?

So many questions fill up my head
To answer them all at once, I don’t have a clue
The day is slowly moving and my arms are wide spread
Listening to the wind as it blows me in to the blue

Right now as the world is fast asleep
I’m here again to ask God why I was made.
Am I like a tree that would someday lose all of its leaves?
Or am I gonna be a saint that would never fade?

I haven’t done anything that has meaning to me
When will be the day that I shall understand?
Looking my self in to the mirror and watch as I see
The person that I become and all I withstand

Having a hard time to fall asleep with all this things on my mind
I can only remember why I wait for tomorrow to shine
Coz maybe I’m waiting for someone to make me unwind
Someone that might understand me and can make me align

No comments:

Post a Comment