Sunday, August 30, 2009

UnFOLD

To my surprise I have fallen for her
With just one glance, all has been clear
After that night I’ve met sin and faltered
To loose my self and control my feelings

It started from a small text message, one after the other…
Then this is me now with her in my arms
Day one was really an awkward start for the both of us…
I went to fetch her and we got lost

We took a small road trip and watch as everything unravels
The getting to know each other period shovels
Day by day as we understand how we tick
Becomes very uneasy with her being too bossy

I didn’t look for a boss but a lover a girlfriend
Days pass and it still the same drama no end
I wanna escape and run away from her being to clingy
Can find a away to ditch her that was my tendency

But one day I tried with all my might to tell her what I have
That I cannot cope with her needs felt being grabbed
I know I hurt her but I need to be honest with what I feel
Were not compatible that I felt abused being too kind…

No comments:

Post a Comment