Sunday, August 23, 2009

UnVoiced

People in life have their own share of thoughts
But most likely it’s always from that special someone a lot
There came a time which I never have encountered
Actions and words, already clashing so blurred

A act and decision that she make shows everything
A path she took, and now I’m on it lingering
You might likely see that I’m so so so naïve
Well I don’t know, it’s what I feel and what I perceive

She said No, but I know, she suppressing, cant bare
She acts like she doesn’t really care
You may feel awkward at times she would just leave you behind
But deep inside her heart she wants to me mine

All I can do is ease her up on what she might choose in life
To be someone she can always have, and cannot go on strike
I know she wants me to be there in her solitude
By reading her moves, I can tell her mood

I knew that all my actions was in vain from the very start
But I know somehow, I melted her frozen heart
So now as I journey the path to reach her from the stars
I would really be glad to pursue and endure to make it this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment