Saturday, August 22, 2009

Let Time Fly

The day moves more slowly than ever
I keep on waiting to see tomorrow, I think I’ll get a fever
I need to see her, even for just a moment
Just to relive the ache inside my chest

Why am I so attached to what I have feeling for her...?
As if I can’t get enough of what I already had
Sometimes I wish that we can be more than just friends
But I’m glad of having her as my special friend

To laugh and talk about things that we did
The days we spent and the words we said
But now, that I’m in a place where she placed me in
A place which has a limit and boundaries

I can only do little and watch her just go by…
My mind screams, that I could do better than that…
Sometimes I ask my self are you crazy or dumb
Acting and making decisions that makes it worst

But even if that crossed my mind, I really don’t care
As long as I express what I have, and let my actions tell
To be with her forever is what I ask of her
I hope I’m not asking too much for something in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment