Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Evening Rush

Excited on what you might wear tonight
Can’t picture the dress you have describe
And as I saw you coming from the gates
I never seen you so beautiful, with so much grace

I was stunned by her and can’t believe…
That she was the lady that makes me naïve
Amidst the crowd you’re the only one that I can see
You made me see that there something more that I can be

The switch which I set to off mode has been turned on
As to which I was trying to suppress my feelings, holding on
I’m so bewitch by her charm that I can’t hardly sleep at night
The pictures we shared, I always gaze and hope to dream it tonight

We talk about love and everything I have
My mind was blown away, can take my eye off of her
Time really fly’s and I’m having so much fun
To be the person with her tonight, I feel like the sun

But after the occasion we have to leave…
To say our goodbyes and goodnight kiss
I wish that the time would really stop
Coz I know that it will never happen again…

No comments:

Post a Comment