Sunday, August 16, 2009

Feelings Defined!

In the right time nor right place
Love blooms and grows with grace
To nurture it means commitment
Just like in school, you always do your assignments

If the love you believe failed to be the right one
And all tumbles down and felt like everything’s gone
Don’t lose hope and lose faith
Trust in it coz I know it will be great

Love is endless and unconditional
It’s always free and so natural
This is the definition of love
Even thou it hurts sometimes
Bear it and endure for it’s worth it

Thou love seems so hard to hold
Just relax and it will unfold
I been a hopelessly romantic person
Not to mention that I’m corny too

But what can I do it’s just me not pretending even if I’m blue
I tend to let other see that I’m always happy and care free
But little did they know
How depress sometimes I could be

So now as I try to remember
Every heart aches and in my eternal slumber
Each throb that had come to my life
Only you had been worth the time and love to do a double strife

I will always love you
Till my life is through
Till forever comes to an end
The feelings I felt will always stay and can never be bent

“ I found this old poem of mine since I was in High school hahaha!”

No comments:

Post a Comment