Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chain

Things I though that wouldn’t happen is now starting
Fear clouded my judgment and now I did wrong
I only wish to make you smile…
When all I did was to make cry…

Moments that I have spent with you and the words we trade
Is now nothing but meaningless thoughts we create
And I feel sorry for my self being so stupid and so blind
With every thing we had left to rot in the corner of our minds

Trying to face each day being a MIME
And deceiving everyone with a single smile
I cannot show my real self and the rest…
For that I have lost being at my best

To find love again in this world I move in…
Its not what I expected, didn’t prepared for it
Now that it slowly FADING again…
In my remorse, like being trap in a den

I wanna express everything that I have in me
I wanna be the one who can make u see…
I can’t act as free as I can…
Coz I know the world would judge me then…

No comments:

Post a Comment