Friday, August 14, 2009

The Big Difference

Now that I have tasted having two at the same time
It’s becoming hard for me, to adjust…
In my lonely boring room that I have always stayed in
A lot has been changed, since I had encountered…

I may not be worthy anymore and I have been stained
To dance two with tango, which I cant truly deny
I feel so guilty and crushed at the same time
To have it all at once, is it too much to ask? Or not?

It’s like you had the taste of both heavens at the same time
And trying not to break the bond that has been made…
To reach the heart of that crossroad may be your decision
But you will experience it with too much anguish and confusion

So many questions will pop up inside your mind
So how was it? Will this be the same forever? Was it worth while?
Will I lose? What happens next? Etc….
This is a very critical moment and I must endure…
To stay this way in love with both persons a trial adjourns

Weighing the feelings that you had, the choosing and loosing
Who will be the one or can I have them both??? ~_~
It’s very wrong from the very start yet you pushed through
The consequence or payback might not be pretty so be ready

No comments:

Post a Comment