Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beneath A Smile

I often heard, several times
Friends and relatives try to describe me
I’m a person that seems to have no worries
Always carefree that’s what they see

But little did they know
I’m trying to forget the deep shit I’m in
All the bad memory slowly shows
As I sit in my room doing nothing

Pain is already consuming me
Day by day a torment I must live with
I always work alone before
Depending on my self the world so cold

All my life I waited for a chance
To be someone that I may be
To stand alone I have glanced
Burdens and anguish all at once

Traveling from place to place
There’s no road that leads me home
People I see along the way I pity
I can’t help not until now

All I have is a Smile
That comforts me in my darkest hours
Trying to laugh at the problems I have
Trying to wish they would all go away…

Either my family sucks or I just been born like this
A destiny no one ever wanted
Broken family a first start
A big duh??!

There’s only one person that keeps me going
She’s all I have amidst all the insanity
Trying to hold back all the tears that might fall
To show I’m invincible that’s what I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment