Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rewind the Time

As I look at the pictures that we have
A lot of meaning per scene that I grabbed
The smiles that made me feel at ease
The places which we share, our loving moments I was so pleased

Is now but memories left in the shelf
And has been forgotten when your love runs out, it can’t be helped
I wish I could have done more
To let you slip away, I should have been more careful

You lost the feelings you have for me
And now look at the mess you left in for me
I’m so miserable, is now what I have become
Can’t picture my self with out you “shouting”, can’t calm

What did I do to make you go?
I did every possible thing that I could have done, didn’t it show?
Am I not good enough? Maybe that’s the reason…
Now I wish that I could died, drinking poison…

The hurt was so extreme that I cannot bear to live
It’s like the end of my existence and the promises we keep…
Lost the meaning of everything, when I was replaced
The distance and time was the real case…

No comments:

Post a Comment