Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Day I Met You

The day i saw your face i had no clue
To my surprise you change my point of view
I have no idea that one day i was already falling
I t so fast that i cannot stop it from showing

I felt that i become somebody new
That i was now asking my self why i was yearning for you...
Why was my head keeps on repeating your name
And the pictures we shared i can stop but look at the frame

Up to now i cannot stop myself from glancing at you
I still think of you before i go to sleep
The fact that i loved you makes it hard to forget you
May be i really wanna be with you, all the time to keep

I maybe no one special in your life
I may not be the person that leaves a throb in you heart
But i’ll always be here when ever you feel to be with me
I'll prove that ill stay even if you go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment