Friday, July 31, 2009

Glare

The day ends with a hole in my heart
As I have known it’s what I’m lacking
If only you got all options and opportunity in a cart
It would be nice if u can choose each beginning

If I was strong and could make everything go
I’d start by going back to the past and remake it
Remove the sadness and pain make it blow
Keep the good times and best moments fit

A very naïve boy like me has to grow up
Been stagnant and rooted in this place
Has become hard to leave and reach the top
Feeling hopeless and lonely makes it a haze

I can’t picture my future yet and can’t predict
For I never made anything to make it happen
A long run is needed again to max out this conflict
Years of patience will be tested will be blacken

Another curtain closes and all the performers bow
Like the end of a fairy tail they all live happily ever after
We often day dream of how we would be someday it echo’s
Decision is yours to make and the right ones will be your armor

No comments:

Post a Comment