Tuesday, September 1, 2009

AGONY!

It’s hard to love when it’s one sided
You got to have a lot of courage and strength
Becoming a martyr as what it might look like
A journey that again I travel after 9 years

When will this end and will I ever change?
Why is it when I fall in love with someone I give my all?
Where have all the things I learned gone too?
Was I not aware that it’s leading back to that path again?

Guess I still haven’t learned the lesson that I’m plunging in again
May be I should take it slow and don’t rush
Is love a feeling that makes you feel good?
And is love, love when someone loves you back?

I only wanted to be love back so much by the person I love
Guess love does not excludes anyone that falls in it
Love maybe something to wait and wish for?
As much as possible I don’t wanna be back in that place again

Will it be ok if I just don’t feel anything?
I really wish that I’m better at this field
When all has left and I’m still here
One sided love is giving and doesn’t wait for anything in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment