Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ache of a Broken Heart

The pain of losing someone you love is unbearable
All you can think of is how you could have prevent it
Asking your self what has happened?
Then in a blink of an eye everything’s gone.

I think I have to hate love and hate to fall in love
It only brings misery and makes my life unorganized
My heart screams like it was crush and trampled
That the pain I experience was so indescribable.

I maybe crazy when I fall in love, maybe that’s the problem
I take things seriously, because I don’t want to hurt the person I love
But why…. When all has been said and done, do you have to go?
Why do you have to refuse my love when I can be that someone you need?

I guess I was so assuming of everything I do and I expected too much…
That's why maybe I fallen hard and solid to the floor with this anxiety
I don’t want to feel the feeling of hopelessness and uncertainty
I really don’t know where to start and find my way back to the road.

I wish I could remove this emotional barrier that surrounds me
To be numb is now what I’m asking for
To be heartless as I may describe it
For that can only pull me out of this place that I have fallen into.

No comments:

Post a Comment