Sunday, September 6, 2009

When all I need is you...

Before I go to sleep I always pray that I have you with me
To see you here beside me and smell the scent of you hair
I need you so much that I want you to see
That I’m nothing with out you, if your not here

My days will be so blue and gray if I don’t have you
Like a painting with no color and doesn’t express any single thought
I’m afraid to be alone, it worries me a lot but you don’t have a clue
To what I’m feeling when you’re on your oath

I think that it’s just a dream that we would ever be
Lovers as what they call it or vise versa
Still a hopeless romantic I haven’t changed at all, maybe…
But as I go through this agony of not having you, like no bursa

The excruciating pain I feel every time I look at your picture
That what all we can be are just being mere friends
And we can never be what I always picture in my mind, so unsure…
Maybe this will change someday if I patiently wait till the end

So now as the madness ends tonight
My thoughts are filled with good memories that we had
Still wishing that I can have you someday as my girl, trying to fight faith
I’m still stuck in the friend zone, still I’m glad…

No comments:

Post a Comment