Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Girl

She’s the first person to come into your mind
You try to search everywhere but you can’t find
For only she knows what is best for you…
And then you find your self trying to guess what she feels for you

Her voice touches your soul
Her touch makes you out of control
I think she bewitch me, I remind my self sometimes
But no matter how hard you try, time just seems to fly

So in every wrong move I make, she’s still the one
In my heart forever, she will never fade…
I know I hurt her once before…
So now I’ll do everything to make it up for all

For all the mistakes I did
And the harsh words I said
Never ever that will happen again
Even thou hope is in vain

I promise to promise what ever happens
As long as I live. I’ll cherish you for ever
I won’t make the same mistake
And I’ll show you my true self not fake

For now I truly understand
That you always have always given me your all
And now I know that you really love me so
How I wish that you would never ever go…

As the night goes on it's usual way
This is what I always pray
That this feeling for you will never fade
And thank God that he has given you to me and always keep you safe

And here in my moment of solitude
I try to reflect to all of my attitudes
On how to convince her, that what I say is true
That when she doubts me I feel so blue

I know you love me so much
That’s why I'm so touched
I’ll give everything that you would ever need
Like a plant that started from a seed

I love you so much, this words I give to you when ever we depart
And every time you think of me, you’re always in my heart
I wanna be by your side all day and night
Till the sun sets and the moon and the stars start to play tonight

And now as I close my eyes
I see you and me, then I realize
You’re always with me even when I sleep
I can see a vision of us together happy and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment