Thursday, September 17, 2009

Burned Out

I guess when I dream the dream…
I have no intentions of waking up
To my surprise, the fantasy become reality
And you were gone when I opened my eyes

I really expected too much that it was so real to me
In my case, I tried to avoid it
To break away from you, is what I wanna do
For I know that I’m not worthy of you.

I have lied to her and to my self
Telling me to stop because it’s wrong
I know that I loved her even thou there’s a lot of issues
I ask myself that hey!? The girls not right for you, right?

There are times that I would just ignore her defects
Maybe that’s why they call love blind
I really have no reasons to fall in love with her
Guess I was just attracted to her being too innocent

But why? When I already have freedom
That I can still feel loneliness inside of me
The fact that I’m hurting even thou I want to let go of her
I did fall in love with her, because why can’t I stop my self from crying

Why do I feel miserable even that I did the right thing?
The feelings that I have for her has not vanished
I’m really having a hard time controlling myself
Because I know I have lost her forever

In my solitude I can still picture the two of us even before I go to sleep
I maybe naïve or stupid that I can’t see the truth
Now I’m lost with out her, and longing her to be with me
I found inspiration and joy and a little bit of love from her

As I tell my life again in this pages of my note book I cry…
The tears of losing someone dear to me
The time that runs without remorse
The memories left behind the corner of my mind

I wonder what it would be like if I would become her lover
I guess it would be great to be loved by her
In a faceless crowd I pour out myself
As I define the exact feelings I can find…

No comments:

Post a Comment