Friday, September 4, 2009

My Torments at Night

At night, there’s really a sad feeling in the air when you’re all alone
All seems quiet and the peaceful, but all fades when you remember
The bad things that happen and the harsh words you said
The summary of the day that went wrong because of a single joke

Everything was going into play
But when emotions take place, it crushes and it really pays
I don’t know if tomorrow you will still be the same…
I know I was mean but I need to let you understand my claim

It’s not that I want an answer right away
But an honest answer would be better to say
I was hopping to have a turning point in this situation
But it went right straight in the path that made it worst

Now my nights are more miserable as they have always been
I don’t know if I can take more of this…
I’m almost going crazy thinking about you
What have you done to me that I can’t get you off my mind?

And as this night goes on and on everyday
Will I ever have peace of mind that I would have you someday?
The dream I try to dream at night and every other night
Guess it’s up to fate to make it smooth for me as I seek my place in you heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment