Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Stupid Mistake!

The things I’ve done to make you cry
The things I said and all the lies
All still echoes in my head
And all the words you have said

I was the stupid guy that missed his girl
Now look at what the pain brought with a hurl
I can’t find the right words to say
All I can do now is pray…

To my cravings, I tried to fight
To stay away from another love, because it’s not right…
I made a boundary but I guess it was too late
Move out away from the girl that resembles her.

Now I can only wish for her forgiveness
Because I didn’t had the courage to control my self
I acted foolish and tried to feel my self in her arms again
The pictures we had that resembles her.

I’m sorry if I felt the need of your touch
I’m sorry for being careless and reckless in everything I do
I was so stubborn to realize that she was not you…
That I thought I have you back with me…

I missed you so much that I wanna see you everyday
I missed your smiles and the kisses you gave
I love you so much even if you don’t believe me
My heart found its home with you

Now I can’t sleep tonight
For I have the feeling of losing you now…
I was so stupid to make those things
And now I see you going far away than ever…

I know it’s hard to forgive me with what I’ve done
I was not expecting you to take me back again
I’m only human and I’m not perfect
I have my own limits when it reaches it peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment