Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Moving On

I woke up today like every other day
I look around and didn’t see your face
I was wondering if I have forgotten it, I pray
I guess it’s still there, I’m afraid…

Thou I drank hard and partied with friends and get high
It always goes back to reality that you’re gone now
Still I can’t forget the day that you said good bye
I cried hard and scream in agony to my surprise how?

When all I did was to love you and be with you
Then you become uneasy that you have to let me go
Was I being to clingy or was I too caring? I don’t know what to do
I given my all and my feelings and actions did show.

You said you love me, so why do have to leave?
Can you just throw it all away now that I can’t bear it to see?
I’m having a hard time understanding why, please don’t leave?
My hearts almost at tilt in trying to make you stay.

Now that you’re gone and I’m here left alone
It brings a lot of memories when time has flown
The days we shared and everything else
Is gonna be forgotten like a cloud, that travels aimlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment