Sunday, September 20, 2009

Undecided

Yesterday I tried to wait patiently for her
It took me forever upon waiting
Hope was almost lost co’z I really don’t know if she’s there
Then out of the blue she came along…

I was still lost for words and I don’t know what to say or do
I just wanna see her, maybe that's the truth…
It took me a lot of courage to approach her that I can’t speak her name
when I was behind her.
Then I called out her name calmly, she was so surprise to see me there.

I saw in her eyes that she missed me…
I ask for forgiveness and she just smiled at me
I was really unsure of what is going on
All I know is that I love her so much that I can’t think straight

I can see that she’s holding back towards her feelings for me
I know I hurt her so much that I was so selfish
I said harsh words to her that I can’t remember why?
May be I was really trying to break away…

I did broke the bond between us
Tried to be strong, but it really hurt a lot
Made my self busy but to no avail, tears fall in everything I do
Co’z I really want her badly, that it’s very wrong from the very start

So here I am so unsure of what will happen next
I can only wish that she would still be the same
I maybe pathetic but I can’t stop my self from making a way to see her
All I can do now is to wait and see, what the future holds let it unfold…

No comments:

Post a Comment