Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Reasons for Actions

I’m not perfect and I’m only human
I have made mistakes and from that I try to make it right
I learned that if we feel something towards someone…
I know emotions take place to make you move to the light

Love can also make you move
Let it lead you and you will find happiness
Look even if it doesn’t show, just do the groove
Life my take you to places but never the less

Only you can choose the path you take
One must pass the test of time and faith as well
Once you failed, try again to see it with no more ache
Ounce of patience can help and will be your shell

Voice out once you gathered up your strength
Vain thou it might be, as long as you give it a shot
Victory may come in many aspects and length
Vest your self up for a blast and take your spot

You can only choose which and who you would love
You have given me something to hold on too, even it’s not that much
You make me fly with out wings like a dove
You given me a chance to show you how I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment