Monday, September 28, 2009

Lossing my life

My thoughts are now filled with uncertainties
A lot of doubt and fear halted my abilities
This overwhelmed me, swallowed to grime
For this I’m nothing, and worthless at the same time.

Waking up each day feels like a drag…
Knowing that something is gone or missing in shag
I find it now difficult to reach you in this state
I feel down and anxiety has eaten me down to its plate.

Can’t seem to fix my self when I’m in public
Lost my will to strive, no more vision to seek
I lost the inspiration I had, and my will…
I just wanna stay in my room and overdose with sleeping pills.

For that I find comfort and hope that this would mend
Sometimes I wish not to wake up and see it all end
Maybe it’s better that way?
The pain will stop and the anxiety might sway.

No comments:

Post a Comment