Friday, July 31, 2009

The Cure

Someone I have met has an illness…
I wish I could just remove that ailment away from that person
A lot of things happened and I’m not impress
The way she thinks always reflex her actions

I can’t do anything when it strikes…
I’m not a doctor or nurse in critical situations
Hope is all I have and a prayer to give a spike
As to ignorance, I have been dwelling on

The pain and agony I saw on her face…
She tried to smile though it was in vain…
I know she’s trying to be strong in her case
But to me it shouldn’t be like a game

She just ignores the sickness and continues with no care
As if it was never there at the first place…
She‘s just like my aunt with cancer, before
You’ll never know where it will end…

I have seen her suffered long enough
I need a way to save her and bring her back to the normal life…
One way or another, a thing like this has a cure
The only answer to all my questions and dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment