Friday, July 31, 2009

Two to Love X_X

Loving is always fun ur heart beats fast u can run! devoting to that sum1 the things that need to be done

Love is always a concept anyone inside isnt excempted a feeling of commitment a word to be true until the end

To love in my own way to xpress my passion per day but wat if one day came new person new name…

Each day together makes it easy to falter im sorry im a weak im sorry i cant speak

I know this stupid heart of mine giving love so divine is it too much to ask or do i need to hide inside a mask?

Avoiding, ignoring, Pneuma What a pain.. what a delema i cant keep my act no really…. thats a fact….

Its so obious that my feeling show i must kill it never let it grow a point of choosing and loosing even now keeps on doozing

My only escape is death or may be my last breath but even thou at least i tried almost giving in im gonna be fried!

For this im doom for life i wish i have no feeling like a flyff what can i do,im a human i can feel i can bleed

But now i have proven my mind have spoken come what may come what may it my last HURRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment