Friday, July 31, 2009

Im in Love?

The way you walk and dress is so perfect no fashion statement
your long black hair that i been wanting to touch
your face hunts my dreams and even simply by day dreaming
i act awkwardly and cant seem to relax when you caught me looking X_X

And at night i cant sleep and wondering what are you doing
always eager to see you again, even if by distance i dont care
and all i have is just pictures of you on my mind
im a fan and thats all i am coz thats all i can ever be

listening to your voice makes me smile for no reason
and wen im looking at you, theres no other person around you
and you become all what i think about
I get high with just your smell

One sided love i dont mind
to see you happy all the time is so fulfilling
always a ding dong sound that buzz my ears when i hear your name
cant control the feeling gets stronger day by day

i look crazy and often smile when im thinking of you
and i’ll do anything just to have a moment of your time
while reading this, there was one person on my mind the
whole tym and its you
its really love or else what can you call it?

No comments:

Post a Comment