Friday, July 31, 2009

Dismay

I thought I would be happy, with what I gained
Thou it may seem selfish, I guess I’m not contented
I have seen love several times
It come’s and goes like day and night

This may be the first time, I have fallen out of love
To that someone, I can’t understand why?
She may be fair or not, but to me it’s nothing
Now I have tried to regain that lost emotions

But not to avail, it may be lost forever…
As my heart tries to search for the special feeling
I don’t know why all of a sudden, the fire went out.
I don’t have anyone else… or somebody new…

All I wanna do now is to be alone and see…
I lost my touch to keep my love strong
When I thought that it was all I needed
Maybe I’m just facing a lot of problems…

So now I won’t do anything yet
And say what I have in me, I still care for that person
Maybe I was just been too concealed
And didn’t see everything else around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment